- Please fill in the form correctly before sending an electronic message.
- The current appeal status will be send to the e-mail address, pointed in the application form.
- Reply will be send via post to the address, pointed in the application form.
- Electronic message should fit in five thousand symbols.
- A message will not be considered, in case:
- it contains obscene or offensive language;
- the text is written in Russian using the Latin alphabet, typed entirely in capital letters, or not divided into sentences;
- the postal address, pointed in the application form is incomplete or inaccurate;
- the message is not addressed to the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation;
- the message doesn't contain any specific appeal, complaint, or suggestion.
In case, the subject of your message is related to court decisions appeals, you should remember the following:
Under the Constitution of the Russian Federation, only courts can administer public justice. The judicial authoritiy is independent and works separately from legislative and executive authorities. Decisions of judicial authority can be appealed in the procedural order established by the law. Active legislation prohibits any intervention in administration of justice.
- Your personal data is being stored and processed according to the Russian Law on Personal Data
In case of mail delays or losses, you can send your appeal via official website of "The Federal State Unitary Enterprise Russian Post (FSUE)"